The Business of Yoga Speaker Series
GUEST SPEAKER AGREEMENT AND DETAILS
Please make sure you read and understand the terms of the Guest Speaker Agreement outlined below.
Before you start completing the form below, you will need to have:
1. Booked your interview time with Amy: www.meetme.so/BusinessOfYogaInterview
2. Emailed your profile picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions of Participation in the Business of Yoga Speaker Series
By acknowledging and indicating your agreement below, or continuing to participate as a Guest Speaker at Business of Yoga Speaker Series (BYSS), you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You will participate in a 45 minute presentation for BYSS (Interview), comprising of original content in a Q&A style session.
- You will inform the Organiser at least 2 weeks prior to the Interview date, if you want to request that participants submit questions prior to recording of the Interview. Note that this does not guarantee that questions will be submitted, nor does it release you from an obligation to answer any questions on the day.
- The Interview will be recorded by the Organiser, BYSS or any assisting third parties (Recording).
- You may do a soft call to action, no hard selling. If you intend to present an offer, you must inform the Organiser at the time of agreeing to participate. The presentation of any such offers or solicitation is subject to the Organiser’s agreement.
- The Organiser and BYSS will provide the back-end coordination and production of [short form], including: conference calls lines, recording, email reminders to participants, etc.
- Any variations to this agreement will be made in writing between the parties.
- You agree to participate in the Interview at no charge to the Organiser, BYSS or any associated entities and will not request compensation in the future.
- You acknowledge that the Recording may be included in further programs by the Organiser or BYSS as supplementary material, which may not be directly related to this specific BYSS event.
- If the Recording is used in supplementary material, the Organiser will provide your name, website, and any call to action that you provided.
- If you DO NOT wish to have this call used as supplementary material for future, you must indicate accordingly below.
- Any material used in the Interview is and remains yours alone.
- The Organiser and BYSS owns the Recording and transcripts of the Interview.
- The Organiser agrees to allow you to distribute of the Recording without compensation to the Organiser or BYSS, subject to the following conditions:
- the Recording must be accompanied by appropriate attribution to the Organiser and BYSS, including a direct link to www.amymcdonald.com.au
- The Organiser will have full editorial control over the way in which the Recording, the Organiser BYSS are referred to.
- The Recording must not be sold by you for any amount, in part or in whole.