The Business of Yoga Speaker Series
Welcome! We are so excited to have you on board.
The Business of Yoga Speaker Series connects Yoga teachers and teachers-in-training with today's Yoga leaders. We are incredibly excited that participants will have the chance to learn from your knowledge and inspired by your experiences, while you will be given the opportunity to showcase your own businesses and offerings to a wider audience.
There are three things that you will need to do here:
- Provide the information requested in the form below. This will allow us to create our event webpage and promotional material and also prepare for your interview. This will add you to our Guest Speaker Mailing List too. Please make sure you follow the prompts to subscribe, so that we can update you on progress and requirements as needed.
- Make sure you read and understand the terms of the Guest Speaker Agreement outlined below.
- Showtime! Book in a time for your recorded interview that suits you, using the scheduling link.
Terms and Conditions of Participation in the Business of Yoga Speaker Series
By acknowledging and indicating your agreement below, or continuing to participate as a Guest Speaker at Business of Yoga Speaker Series (BYSS), you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You will deliver 1 x 45 minute presentation for BYSS (Presentation), comprising of original content and a Q&A session with participants at BYSS.
- You will inform the Organiser at least 2 weeks prior to the Presentation date, if you want to request that participants submit questions prior to delivery of the Presentation. Note that this does not guarantee that questions will be submitted, nor does it release you from an obligation to answer any questions on the day.
- The Presentation will be recorded by the Organiser, BYSS or any assisting third parties (Recording).
- You may do a soft call to action, no hard selling. If you intend to present an offer, you must inform the Organiser at the time of agreeing to participate. The presentation of any such offers or solicitation is subject to the Organiser’s agreement.
- The Organiser and BYSS will provide the back-end coordination and production of [short form], including: conference calls lines, recording, email reminders to participants, etc.
- Any variations to this agreement will be made in writing between the parties.
- You agree to deliver the Presentation at no charge to the Organiser, BYSS or any associated entities and will not request compensation in the future.
- You acknowledge that the Recording may be included in further programs by the Organiser or BYSS as supplementary material, which may not be directly related to this specific BYSS event.
- If the Recording is used in supplementary material, the Organiser will provide your name, website, and any call to action that you provided.
- If you DO NOT wish to have this call used as supplementary material for future, you must indicate accordingly below.
- All of the material used in the Presentation is and remains yours alone.
- The Organiser and BYSS owns the Recording and transcripts of the Presentation.
- The Organiser agrees to allow you to distribute of the Recording without compensation to the Organiser or BYSS, subject to the following conditions:
- the Recording must be accompanied by appropriate attribution to the Organiser and BYSS, including a direct link to www.amymcdonald.com.au
- The Organiser will have full editorial control over the way in which the Recording, the Organiser BYSS are referred to.
- The Recording, in part or in whole, must not be sold for any amount.
And now, it's showtime! BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW!
Book your interview time here. If you need to change it down the track, just let us know at email@example.com.