Build Your Yogi Biz Library: Free Business Resources for Yogis!
Welcome! We are so excited to have you on board.
Build Your Yogi Biz Library: Free Business Resources for Yogis! connects Yoga teachers and teachers-in-training with today's Yoga Biz leaders. We are incredibly excited that participants will have the chance to experience what your business and offerings are all about, and how you can support them in building their Yoga biz dreams
There are three things that you will need to do here:
- Provide the information requested in the form below. This will allow us to create our event webpage and promotional material and also prepare for the event. This will add you to our Guest Mailing List too. Please make sure you follow the prompts to subscribe, so that we can update you on progress and requirements as needed.
- Make sure you read and understand the terms of the Guest Speaker Agreement outlined below
- Send through the required files (outlined below) to Laura@AmyMcDonald.com.au
Terms and Conditions of Participation in Build Your Yogi Biz Library: Free Business Resources for Yogis!
By acknowledging and indicating your agreement below, or continuing to participate in Build Your Yogi Biz Library: Free Business Resources for Yogis!, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You will send out one solo email (an email regarding no topic other than this promotional event) to your mailing list during the time period November 20 to December 3.
- You will add email@example.com to your mailing list and ensure the Organiser is sent a copy of this email.
- You will post twice to your Facebook Page and Instagram regarding this promotional event during the time period November 20 to December 3
- The Organiser will provide the back-end coordination and production of including: website construction and population, template social media posts and emails for distribution and promotion, etc.
- Any variations to this agreement will be made in writing between the parties.
- You agree to participate in this joint venture at no charge to the Organiser or any associated entities and will not request compensation in the future.
- All of the material used in your gift is and remains yours alone.
The Organiser will have full editorial control over the way in which your gifts, services and business are referred to.